Tuesday 28 July 2015

Spinning and self sabotage


Ouch is all I can say about spinning last night I thought once I had warmed up then the pain would ease but it didn't but on the bright side I got through it and I worked hard I was delighted with myself.  After spinning I went home had a bite to eat and sat down drinking way too much wine..... why would I do that???!!! I'm sitting here at work now on a Tuesday morning with a bloody hangover!

I have to stop self sabotaging myself so today's mission is to figure out why I'm doing it and how the hell to stop myself.  Starting with some positive things about today;
 
  1. my stiffness has eased some more not completely gone but a big improvement
  2. I'm glad that I completed my first day of exercise this week
  3. I'm happy that my son went off to creche happy today
  4. I'm happy that my husband went off to work and has work in front of him for the next few weeks
  5. I'm glad that its stopped raining and the sun has come out

Not so glad that I ate 5 jaffa cakes for breakfast but its done now so not going to beat myself up about that

No comments:

Post a Comment