Tuesday 18 August 2015

Bad Bad Wine part 2

Weekend was not so successful I'm at pains to say,  After a bad start to Friday it went down hill after lunch and I went so far as to give up logging my food from then until now and man was there food!!! 

We had a fantastic weekend with family but boy did we eat and drink but you know what I enjoyed it its what life is about.  wouldn't be a good plan to indulge like that often or Id end up the size of a small town but whats done is done so I'm going to build a bridge and get over it.  

It will be interesting to see from my measurements tomorrow just how much damage I did but I'm not going to let it stop me or dishearten me I know I'm doing a good thing for myself so Onward and Upward! 

Plan for Today Tuesday

Eat as I should be eating
Do leg workout at the gym this evening

No comments:

Post a Comment