Wednesday 19 August 2015

#Germanvolumetraining #IIFYM

Had a great session at the gym last night

10 x 10 40 kg squats to depth - (Need to increase this to 50 kg next week)
super set with 10 x 10  20 kg goblet squats - (this can increase also)
followed by
10 x 10 Lunges 5 of them with 14 lb kettle bells and last 5 with 4 kg dumbbells
this was super set with 10 x 10 deadlifts with 32kg kettle bell

My calories yesterday 1536  44% C 34% F 22% P
Not the mix I was going for but I'm still learning so I'm OK with that, carbs & fat I really struggle with I was so long cutting carbs that now I tend to forget to include them.

My stats this week are terrible but I knew they would be, its amazing how much damage can be done in 1 weekend but I wont dwell on that because life will get in the way and the weekend was a great catch up with family so I don't regret it in that sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment