Tuesday 25 August 2015

Worried about losing motivation



Hi world.   I'm very worried about my diminishing motivation.  I am still motivated about the exercise but the food thing is a battle I'm slowly losing.   I'm great all week then come the weekend I stop tracking my food and just eat what I want and I know I'm undoing all my good work on the weekend and the worst part is that I know I'm doing that and I just cant stop myself ARRRRRRRHH.

What am I going to do.  I know I have made progress don't get me wrong but I also know I should have done a lot better.  I bet there will be no change in my measurements tomorrow wait and see!  I'm going to do a bit of research now and maybe jig my calories and macros a bit see if I can sort myself out.  I know that if I get disheartened it will be all over for me and that's the last thing I want. 

Any advice would be gratefully accepted.   
Image result for cartoon girl pulling her hair out

No comments:

Post a Comment