Wednesday 12 August 2015

Week 1 Progress

Week 1 is over me now and its been a lot of work I wont lie.  My muscles are sore and my body is tired but its been so so worth it.

I took my measurements again this week see my stats and the fact that I have made such great progress is really motivating.  I know I can do better next week because I'm only just starting to get the hang of getting the macros right really.  this weekend could be hit or miss as we are going away to see family and they are nothing if not feeders so ill have to watch myself best I can.  

If there is anyone out there reading this then I will say give it a go it is doable and it does seem to be working for me anyway.  I feel miles better, its such a good feeling to push your body to its limits and watch it getting stronger.  I lost 2 inches from my stomach this week yipee!!! muffin top be gone :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment