Monday 10 August 2015

IIFYM - Quite alot of work

I have almost a week done tracking and measuring every bit I put in my body and I wont lie it hasn't been as simple as I thought.  I went over my calories 2 days last week and under and was under the rest but on average I was over by about 88 calories per day.  the hardest thing I find is getting the mix right so that at lunch time you havent used all your fat & protein macros and have none of your carbs used.... I have spent a good part of the day today researching ways around this.  hopefully once I get the hang of it ill be flying.

I had a workout on Friday (upper body) I got pinned under the bar on the bench press twice and fell on my face trying to do the plank to pushup at the end of the workout as my arms refused to help but it was great.  

Workout was
10 x 10 bench press 30 kg - went down to 25 kg after 5 and then down to 20 kg
10 x 10 Lateral Raise 7.5 kg went down to 5 kg and 4 kg for the last one

Followed by
10 x 6 lying Triceps Extensions
10 x 6 triceps dips first 3 on the power plate.

Then some core work.   ouch did I feel this on Saturday night and even still its not perfect.


Roll on Wednesday Morning for my weight and measurement to see what progress I have made.  I can feel a difference I think but I dont know for sure.  

Image result for cartoon woman measuring food

No comments:

Post a Comment