Friday 14 August 2015

Bad Wine Bad Bad Wine



I was doing so well all week and then yesterday evening I had a load of calories to use and wasn't feeling particularly hungry so I thought I know Ill open a bottle of wine.... I was packing for a weekend away (we are going to see family) and so had tonnes to do and also needed to take a bath so what better way to relax in the bath than with a book and a glass of wine.  4 hours later and the bottle was empty and my head new it blast!  I went to bed and was due to be up at 6:30 to do a spin class but when I woke up dry throat-ed at 5:55 am I thought oh my god I cant ever get up never mind in 30 minutes so Alarm went off and I fell back asleep.  I'm in work now mad with myself, I went over my calories yesterday didn't do my workout this morning and now this morning I couldn't face breakfast and instead ate 6 chocolate digestive biscuits.    ARHHHHH   

OK Rant over the day is not lost I can fix this cant I?  - I will update this later 
Wine Funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment