Friday 7 August 2015

Friday Feeling

Well I have got that Friday feeling and I'm finding it hard to concentrate on any work today.  I have just analysed the S**t out of my stats because I seem to have made real progress this week Yippee!!!  I don't have a weeks worth of stats yet but so far I seem to have lost 1.95 kg of fat and gained 1 kg in Muscle, again i cant say for sure this is accurate because its only been 3 days but I has inspired me which is great because the weekend is here and this is normally where I crash and burn.  

I have weighed, measured and logged every bite that has gone into my mouth for the past 3 days and I am averaging around 1496 calories per day and my macros are split to 
Carbs = 39%              Goal 50%
Fat = 31.5%               Goal 20%
Protein = 29.5%         Goal 30%

As you can see I'm hitting my protein but I'm having a bit of a battle with my Carbs & fat but its just day 3 I'm sure ill get the hang of it. 

Onward and upwards now I just need to hold my focus over the weekend and I'll be flying
I went training 3 days this week and will go again tonight. so that's on target too. Still doing the German volume training upper body tonight.  every inch of my body aches but its a good thing because I know its building muscle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment